Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fall Fun




What a beautiful fall season we have had this year. God has blessed us with beautiful weather lately and today we took advantage of it. My dad called and said meet us in the woods for some pictures--so we changed all the kids & piled them in the car& took off to the woods. My sister and her family were there and my two grand-mothers also. Between all of us I think we took over 600 pictures. Crazy, I know!!!!!! But it was fun and after we got home and got the kids to bed I downloaded them on the computer and deleted about 1/4 of them cause you can never get everyone smiling at the same time ya know :) As I was looking through them, Ecclesiastes Chapter 3 came to mind. "A time for everything" Vs. 1: There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven" and Vs. 11: He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. 12: I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live"
If you have time today, take a break and read all of Chapter 3. He has given us a glimpse of the perfection of His creation. Look out your window a minute and enjoy that beauty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, great post! Loved the pics. Can't wait to see them all! Dad made me a disc of them too, so I'll have to go through them here soon. Love ya!
SIS

Anonymous said...

Sue & Mike
THANK YOU for sharing your pictures. They are all absolutely beautiful! I love Eli's sucker picture! You have a beautiful family!
Love
Kris