Madelyn, our oldest at 8 years, has new glasses. She also had two fillings at the dentist this week and an orthodontist app. where we found out she will have braces with/in 6 months. WOW---I told her to quit growing, to slow down and she said "I can't mom" :) I said " you are costing us so much money" jokingly of course----LOl!!!!! It so sad yet so wonderful to see your kids grow. Every day a new thing is learned, and every night a new prayer is said to our awesome God. It is so special to hear those cute, innocent little prayers and I as a mommy have to keep reminding myself to give them to GOD, every day, b/che has only given them to me temporarily, to raise up as daughters and a son of Christ. So I maybe need to say "slow down Sue" appreciate these times with your kids, cherish them now b/c these moments only last a short time!! Count your blessings today, (even if they cost you a crap load of $$$) I am!!!!!!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Madelyn looks adorable in her new glasses!! Love them!! Say hi to all the girls and Eli for me!!
Love, Cousin Kait
MADELYN YOU ARE JUST ADORABLE IN YOUR NEW GLASSES, I AGREE WITH YOUR MOM, YOU LITTLE ONES ARE GROWING UP WAY TO FAST.
LOVE, GRANDMA KATHIE
You look COOL Madelyn!
Uncle Matt
Post a Comment