Monday, November 19, 2007

Roller-Skating---"What Hard Work"










Madelyn's class party this year was at the roller rink in Cadillac. It was the same day that her cousins were here from Holland so they got to come along~ What fun ~ (kind-of) I am still sore 2 days later--I know I am out of shape but that is HARD WORK!!!!!!!!! Those little kids have a lot more energy than I do. But.......we did have fun. I would just like to know who thought up the funny contraption that a roller skate is. HHHHMMMM, wheels on shoes?? Why was this done?? Did it all start with the waitresses back in the 50's or 60's?? How the heck did they balance a tray of food while zipping along the sidewalk??? Anyway--sorry about that little spurt of questions. So......if you need to get in shape or bruised up for any reason, try roller skating---tell ya what, if it doesn't make you either of those it's sure to make you laugh :) !!!!!!!!!



0 comments: