Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Where oh Where has my Little Boy Gone???








I was on the phone talking in the loft and Mabel and Elijah were in the bathroom playing. (Yes, I made sure the toilet lid was down!! :) I wasn't watching them but I could hear them and they were giggling and having fun. When I got off the phone a few minutes later I walked in there and Mabel was standing there.......ALONE!!! I said, "where is Elijah?" and she said "right in here" pointing to the cabinet doors. I opened them and sure enough--there he is, sitting with this little s++tty grin on his face like "ha ha mami" Well of course I had to chuckle--it was pretty cute and I told Mabel to stay there so I could go get the camera :) Who knows where Mami will find him tomorrow :)

2 comments:

vzadventures said...

Oh, that reminds me SO much of my days. :) I swear Mia and Bazzy are working together to find new places to hide and things to get into. I wish I lived closer. Our kids could definitely entertain each other. :)
TOO cute!
Roberta

Anonymous said...

this is too cute sue!!!! i can just picture that in my head- it made me laugh so hard when i read it!!!! :)