Click on this link to see our four little elves!! :)
(make sure your volume is up!!)
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1208792117
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry Mom and Dad E.---I couldn't help it!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1216193530
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is too fun, I can't quit!! Here is one for my brothers!!! :)
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1216765113
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Our 4 elves!!!!!!
Posted by Mami Sue at 11:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hilarious! Eric just died! And you should have seen Cam's face - he couldn't figure it out :} Good one Sue!! Olivia wanted me to do it, so we put Ellie, Maddie, and her faces on - it was great!
Sue - your elves are too cute, and Elf Eli just cracks me up! BTW, I also LOVE your playlist...the Mark Harris song gets me teary-eyed every time I hear it, and the Petra song sure brings back memories -- I used to play that on tape in my car! (oooohh...does that make me old?!)
Post a Comment