Friday, December 21, 2007

A pile of garbage? A heap of blankets?




NO!!!!!!!!!
IT'S THE MOUNTAIN OF CLEAN
CLOTHES THAT LAY ON OUR COUCH
FOR SOMETIMES 5 OR 6 DAYS. EVERY WEEK I HAVE A PILE LIKE THIS, OR BIGGER, OF LAUNDRY FOR THIS CREW
OF 6!! I CAN'T EVEN WASH, DRY, FOLD
& PUT IT ALL AWAY IN ONE DAY!!!!!!
MIKE SAYS, "WHERE ARE MY JEANS?"
AND I SAY, "IN YOUR CLOSET ON THE
COUCH IN THE LIVING ROOM"
I KNOW, I KNOW----"THIS TOO SHALL PASS" (my favorite phrase) SO IF YOU'RE EVER IN THE AREA AND FEEL LIKE FOLDING CLOTHES--STOP BY AND I'LL PUT YA TO WORK :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm there with ya sista...I tell Greg the same thing...go look in your other closet!! (the laundry room)

Unknown said...

the above comment is from me (roseann)

vzadventures said...

That looks EXACTLY like my living room this past two weeks. I'm thankful to see another Mommy with the same "issues". It's tough keeping up with that many people's clothes, isn't it. LOL! :) You just get done and there's a brand new pile. I wish we lived closer to each other. WE could fold together! :) Have a wonderful Christmas with your beautiful family! Thanks for the PM. :) Roberta

Mami Sue said...

Oh Roberta & Roseann,
thanks for being honest!!!
I am so glad I am not the only busy mami who does this :) LOL!!
Love ya both---
and Merry Christmas!!

Jess said...

Oh, Sue! I haven't checked out your page in a while, but laughed out loud when I saw this. I had been whining to Lloyd lately... running around the house singing, "Laundry is my life." Thanks for the reality check. I only have THREE people to do laundry for. I should stop being such a whiner! :) (Also... our laundry only usually gets put away when I've run out of baskets. You're not alone.)

Jess said...

Oh, Sue! I haven't checked out your page in a while, but laughed out loud when I saw this. I had been whining to Lloyd lately... running around the house singing, "Laundry is my life." Thanks for the reality check. I only have THREE people to do laundry for. I should stop being such a whiner! :) (Also... our laundry only usually gets put away when I've run out of baskets. You're not alone.)