Friday, February 15, 2008

8 MONTHS AGO TODAY!!!!!!!!

WOW, CAN YOU BELIEVE ELIJAH HAS BEEN HOME FOR 8 MONTHS!
IT SEEMS LIKE FOREVER; YET IT SEEMS WE WERE JUST IN SUNNY
GUATEMALA ENOYING OUR NEW SON BY THE POOL! WE JUST LOVE
THIS LITTLE BOY SO MUCH!!


4 comments:

LouLou said...

Has it really been that long??? It seems like last week when we were hangin' out by that pool! Little man is precious as always!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Just found your blog....ADORABLE family!!!! We are adopting a precious little girl from Guatemala. I can't wait to get her home.

Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Not sure if you are going to read this Lou....but I would love to be added to your blog list!!!! I miss reading your blog!!

Lindsey

MamaBird said...

Elijah - Happy 8 Months Home! I truly adore you and your Mami! I know that you are an absolute blessing to your Mami and your family...and you are very blessed to be part of such an amazing, God-loving family.