So My mom and I are at the mall last week
and we are at the check-out counter in
Children's Place. Mabel was next to me and
then mom was next to her. Mabel had struck
up a conversation with the check-out lady so
I was somewhat listening as I was digging for
my wallet in the stroller. I heard the lady say,
"oh your tummy hurts?" Mabel speaks up
in her not so quiet voice and says to the
lady, "NO!!! I said my BUTT CRACK hurts"
O my goodness sakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank the good Lord I was still bending over
trying to dig my wallet out so I did not get
to experience the look on the check-out ladies
face---my mom got to experience that :)
With-in seconds we were all just dyin of
laughter and the lady says "well, if you've
got somthin on your mind you just gotta say it"
I thank the good Lord that she took it as a
statement out of a 2 yr. olds mouth cause that's
exactly what it was :) Mabel, Mabel, Mabel~
Gotta Love Her!!!!!!!!!!
(but i won't be taking her shopping again with me
anytime soon----lol!!)
Thursday, February 28, 2008
The Butt Crack Story!
Posted by Mami Sue at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Sue -
I certainly hope you are keeping all these pictures and memos - because you need to write a book - these are too precious to let go!
I absolutely love reading your blog!
Aunt Kris
Sue- My mom forgot to tell you that my family see's tht view of me quite often! :D Mabel is a hoot!! And Eli is so precious! :D
tooooo funny!
You Mabel just "cracks" me up! Love reading all the funnies she comes up with, Sue. Keep 'em coming! ~Kelly in MN
Post a Comment