WATCH THIS CUTE VIDEO OF MOMMY AND HER BOY GIGGLIN TOGETHER!
SERVING GOD IN ALL THAT WE DO!!
WATCH THIS CUTE VIDEO OF MOMMY AND HER BOY GIGGLIN TOGETHER!
Posted by Mami Sue at 12:27 PM
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves,
and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear
from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
5 comments:
Sue - that is such a beautiful, fun moment that you captured...I just love seeing you and Eli together. Love, Robin
SUE!!!! LOVE that video!!! What a gorgeous giggle ELi has! :) Kaden sat here and watched with me. He was totally entralled! :) Love the video! Please post more. :D
That is so precious Sus! I love my little EJ :}
Oh, Sue -- What a wonderful video! That giggle is just too cute. Thanks for sharing!
Love,
Jess
Okay, I absolutely LOVE that video!!! I found myself laughing along with you guys!!!
Lots of Love,
Andrea
Post a Comment