I can see now that there are big differences between
boys and girls. Now that I have a boy I notice it
a lot more--obviously :) This kid climbs on every-
thing!!! He is so busy but so good natured! He
climbed up on his play stand and started yelling
at me cause he was stuck:) I said, "i'm not gettin
you down until I get a picture----lol!!!
and then there's Mabel!! What can I say?
She brings laughter to this house several
times a day with her lil personality
and funny ways. She had been down-
stairs watching a movie and Mags and I
were in the kitchen baking. She comes
walkin up the stairs and after a minute
i turn around and this is what i see :8)
A naked girl in just her moccasins--
I said "where did your clothes go"
all she said was "they're downstairs"
Hopefully she is over this "i want to
be in the buff phase soon"-lol!!! :)
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
A naked girl and a climbin boy!
Posted by Mami Sue at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh my gosh! You gotta love them! Mabel, you are a hoot, love your pink mocs and tattoo! Sue, you must just sit there and either laugh all day or cry - not sure which one I'd do! They are all great!
Kris
Sounds like a day at our house! Although I must agree that boys tend to find a little more trouble, girls can be just as adventurous.
We have been saying for almost 3 years that Sabra is our "boy" as she acts so much like one--climbing on everything, getting into everything, and making a mess of everything. Just today she was pouring herself a bowl of cereal and dumped the whole box in her bowl and on the table. She wanted to pour her own milk as well, but I stopped her in time!
Sabra is also like Mabel. We had an Amish family over last month and Sabra comes running out of her room butt naked in front of them! Boy was I mortified!
I just keep telling myself that "this too shall pass."
Someone has her mama's spunk! ;) That's great :)
Post a Comment