Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring has sprung!!!!!! FINALLY!!!


Maggie in the slush puddles.


Madelyn & Maggie --The spring Thaw!


Ok we still do have a lot of snow but it is
soooooo much less than what we had!!! I am just
so happy to see grass!!


The tulips are showing. If you look closly,
you can see the start of a trail of them,
another red and then a yellow. These wooden
tulips were put in the woods by grandpa
and grandma who live in the cabin up the
trail. They put them there so the kids can
follow the tulips right up to the cabin and not
take a wrong route :)
i can't wait till i can say--go take a walk on
the tulip trail and see gramps and grams for a
while so I can get some things done!!!!! :)


I saw a robin yesterday for the first time this year and about jumped up and down for joy!!!
What a wonderful sight!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Sista! It is time for a new season! Great pics!
SAL

Anonymous said...

Sue, ya better go do all your jumpin' up and down now cuz in a few months it just ain't gonna be happenin' for ya, girlfriend!!
Love you, Kel in MN

Darcy Carmichael said...

AMEN! I am so glad that spring is officially here, but wish that it would also look and feel like it. I can't wait for the snow to melt and for it to get a little warmer. Spring is such a great time for new beginnings!

Bobbi and Kat said...

OH, I LOVE Spring!!! Yay! :) Is your family Dutch too? We love tulips and try to do the Tulip Festival stuff every year in Iowa. We'll have to see when this little muffin shows up to see if it's a possibility this year. ;) Thanks for the bestrest well wishes. This too shall pass, right? :) I love the pics of your girls together. There's just something about those giggly girls! Enjoy the Spring Sue!!! :)