Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Big happenings in a Little Town.....

For those of you who know us well, know we live in
a very small town (sue's home town) with a small
population, great community, a small general store
Sue's extended family owns, lots of farms and churches.
So small we do not even have a stop light :)
We do however, have a small bank branch in town.
It was robbed yesterday by a man with a nylon mask
and a gun. THIS is big news for our little town. It is
scary. We know the two women who handed over the
money to the robber, who then proceded out the door
and headed west, towards my parents home. aaaahhhh!
Yes, they were questioned by the cops several times as
to whether or not they saw anything suspicious (which they
didn't) The latest update from the police is that they
believe his vehicle was parked in Ebels store parking lot
and that he headed there immediately after the robbery
and split. We are so thankful that no one was hurt and
we really hope they find this guy who disrupted our little
town!!
We took the kids for a ride last night to show them the
police cars and tell them what happened. I took a couple
photos of what was going on as we drove by.


Here is our local news interviewing the Missaukee
County Sheriff, Jim Bosscher.



There were several cop, and FBI vehicles there
when we went by about 3 hours after it happened.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hearing of the news was scary!! I am so thankful no one was hurt!! Please keep me updated on what the police find out!!

--Good trick Madelyn!! :D

-Cousin Kait

Bobbi and Kat said...

Oh my goodness! How SCARY! I'm so thankful everyone is safe and I hope they can catch the person who robbed the bank quickly. I can't even imagine!

I have to say I laughed at Madelyn's trick on her daddy too. :) We might have to try that one! LOL!

Roberta