Grandma Zinger (my mom's mom) is soon to be
87 years old and is as independant as ever. Grandma
took a fall this past Friday outside at her home and
laid it the rain for only 10 minutes thank you God until
the guy who delivers her paper found her laying on
the ground. She remembered mom's cell # and they
called her and they had an abulance down there w/in
minutes. She could not get up and was in a tremendous
amount of pain. For good reason--she crushed her hip
bone when she fell and had to have emergency surgery
this morning (Sun. the 1st) to have a partial hip replacment
done. I was at the hospital for a few hours today to sit
with her. The doc says everything looks great and
the surgery went really well praise the Lord! She had
us hootin though, the drugs she was on made her really
loopy and she thought mom and Uncle Ron were trying
to trick her all the time and she would not trust them
or anyone until I got there. Then she finally ate her food
and was coming out of it. I guess she trusted me lol :)
She kept saying the ceiling was moving and the shelf
was coming down and the funniest: a butt was coming
out of the ceiling!!!! She is such a riot. We are thanking
God it is not worse and want to ask for prayers for her
recovery, that it is speedy and pain free!
Thank you!
Sue
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Please Pray for Grandma Zinger!
Posted by Mami Sue at 6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Sorry to hear about your grandma! Will try to remember her in prayer!
Oh my. I'm so sorry to read of your Grandma's fall. I'll definitely be keeping her in my prayers for a smooth, quick, and complete recovery. Praise God for that paper delivery man and that the surgery went well.
Prayers for your Gram, Sue. That is scary when they take a fall like that, so happy someone was there to help her. She sounds like a lot of fun :)
Michelle
I will be praying for your Grandma! How amazing that the paper delivery boy came along at just the right time. Thank you God!
Hope she is feeling better (and less loopy) soon. :)
Oh I'm glad she was okay How scary for her, thank God for the paper guy!!
Post a Comment