Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SERVING GOD IN ALL THAT WE DO!!
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves,
and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear
from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
6 comments:
Your one blessed mommy, they are beautiful!!
Sue! You have a BEAUTIFUL family!! Your pictures are wonderful--you do an awesome job!!
Can't wait to have Eli Sat!! :D
Kait
these pics are soooo cute sue!!!
Sue...I was gonna list my fav of your favs...and well, it was pretty much all of them! What awesome pictures! You have an amazingly beautiful family...and they are blessed with an amazing Mom. Love you...
hi everyone
do we have cute grandkids or what!
your pix collage is awesome
love grandma kathie
Sue....I LOVE THE PICS!!!!!! All of them!!!! You have the most beautiful kiddos, and such an amazing way of capturing their personalities through pictures. Kisses to them all!
Michelle
Post a Comment