Thursday, August 28, 2008

My husband in drag......

Ok so this post really goes with the previous one cause
it happened while we were camping at Jellystone but
I thought it deserved it's own spot on the blog.
Just before the kids were ready to go trick-or-treating,
my hoser husband came bounding out of the camper
with MY swim suit on. He said he was just dressing up
too like the kids, as a surfer dude.......WHAT????????
I was so glad the camera was close so I could grab some
quick pics. Then I instantly made him go change--
it's kind of sad when your hubby looks better in your
swim-suit than you do!! (except for those white legs--wowza!!)
So next time you see Mike, tell him how much you loved
his drag pics lol!!!!!!







7 comments:

Kasey said...

too funny!

MamaBird said...

Oh...my...word...that is HILARIOUS! What a brave man Mike is...did he know you were gonna put these on the blog?

Katie said...

Okay he seriously looks hot!!! That is to funny!! He looks like a fun daddy and husband that is for sure. There is no way my 6ft 3 200 pound husband could fit into my bathing suit!!

Matt Yount said...

It sort of looks natural on him too... like this wasn't the first time or something.

Anonymous said...

Oh Sue, Your hubby is soooo funny! I cant imagine he would know these would get posted on your BLOG!!! TOOOOO FUNNNNNY!!! :) HAHAHAHA!!

Bobbi and Kat said...

hee hee hee. It's nice to see other people have goofy husbands too. It's great to have a sense of humor! :)
Very nice look! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Matt - Mike looks natural! I think his legs were reflecting the light! And to think he is John's youth leader....???

Love
Aunt Kris