The first week of school is over. YAY!! It's
always nice to have that behind us. All 3
of the girls are attending NMC this year.
Madelyn is in 3rd grade and loving it so
far. Maggie is in Young 5's and goes 2 full
days a week and Mabel is in Pre-school which
is two 1/2 days a week. It's crazy but they
are all loving it. I love it that they are so
social and not afraid. On the first day I took
Mabel in she pranced right in her room, found
her name and hook, hung up her back pack,
turned around and said "bye mom" I said,
"not without a kiss :)" I love it that they love
school and hope it stays that way as they get
older. Here are some photos of their first days.





Monday, September 8, 2008
First day of School!!
Posted by Mami Sue at 6:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Your school beauties are now the wallpaper on my computer! I love the pictures....
Aunt Kris
Your Girls are so Beautiful, Sue!! Hope they enjoy the new school year!! Lv, BB pal Stac
Your girls look so sweet and gorgeous...hope their year is off to a great start!
I just gotta tell you Sue, every morning when I come to work, or when I'm having a bad day - I just look at my wallpaper on my screen and smile and these beautiful faces - they make my day!
Kris
Post a Comment