Thursday, October 30, 2008

Miss Mabel


We were informed by Mabel's Sunday School teacher
this week that while they were playing Simon Says in
class Sunday morning Mabel wanted to be Simon.
She started out with "simon says touch your head"
then "simon says touch your ???" and so on.
She continued on with body parts--uh--oh--yeah.
Next it was "Simon says touch your booby"
The kids snickered to themselves but did it.
Then it was "simon says touch your butt"
Oh my!!!!! Thank goodness her teacher is my sweet
aunt who was nice enough to tell us this nice lil
story-lol!!!!!!!! Except now my uncle is wondering
what we are teaching her at home :)
Honestly though, what would we do without kids to
give us a good laugh!!!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my word, Sue! LOLLL!!! I always suspected it, but now I KNOW that your Mabel and my Isabelle would wreak havoc if they teamed up!!! From the mouths of babes... stream the most embarrassing utterances!

Anonymous said...

Sue -
She is priceless! I wouldn't expect anything else from that absolutely adorably cute face! As John sould say "only Mabel"...and then smile!
Kris

MamaBird said...

I read this and almost woke up J across the hall when I started to laugh! Oh my...too funny...and embarrassing, I'm sure...but she is so stinkin' cute

Darcy Carmichael said...

You just gotta love kids! It must be the age as Sabra is very much like Mabel!

Also, it looks like your kids all had fun getting ready for Halloween and Halloween itself!