Myra is one week old today. She is doing so well.
Eating, sleeping and pooping like a pro. She is a
very content baby and is so alert when awake.
Her 3 sisters and big brother really love her. They
are all doing well adjusting to a new sister. We are
so blessed.

oh what a gorgeous babe...

Myra & Grandma Kathy Ebels

Hi!!!



Big sisters...

Uncle Drew

Aunt Melissa and Audrey

What a sweet face....

Mabel--such a proud big sis....

Auntie Jill changin a diaper....

Big counsin Cameron's first look at Myra...

Ellie and Myra...

Grandpa Jay

Grandpa & Grandma Yount

Jill, Kaya Myra and I....

Aunt Tawnya....

Grandma Great Zinger....

Bib bro Eli...

Mabel....

Maggie...

too cute....



oh so relaxed...

The Doc & Myra...

Auntie Sally....

Big cous Emmitt.....

Snoozin with Grampa Steve..

Precious girl.....

Uncle Matt...

The day she came home.....

Grandma Kathie Price made this beautiful
blanket for Myra--so beautiful.
5 comments:
She is so cute and I love her clothes, did you keep everything from the girls? I love the pink outfit with the brown flowers and the blanket she is laying on the yellow one, so cute.
Holy Cow I was scrolling down the page forever! How do you get so many photos on to one posting???!!! Seriously, she is BEAUTIFUL! Very excited for you guys. Can't wait to see her in person.
Congratulations! She'a keeper! Love the pics with Mabel and Maggie - in their original clothing I see! Cuts down on the laundry! Can't wait to see all of the kids and hold Myra.
Love
Aunt Kris
LOVE EM ALL - TO CUTE!
OK, I am so in love with her I can't stand it!!! CAN'T STAND IT!!!! Ohhhhhhhh, how I wish I could hold her and smooch those cheeks!
love you!
Post a Comment