We are blessed by God to welcome Myra into our
family. She is beautiful and healthy.She was born
on Monday Nov. 3 @ 6pm. Weighing 8# 1oz.
and 21 inches long. Here are some pics for you to
enjoy. Mommy and Myra will be home on Wed. the 5th.
Thank you all for your prayers!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Myra Jill Yount is Here!!!!!!!
Posted by Mami Sue at 11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
CONGRATS SUE - I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! MYRA LOOKS JUST PERFECT, GREAT LIL ADDITION TO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!! Lv, Stac
Happy Birthday sweet Myra Jill! You are such a perfect and precious little angel with an absolutely beautiful name!
Congrats Sue! I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes...I'm so happy for you and so glad you are both doing well and that Myra is healthy. It's so wonderful to see the pic of the entire family with your newest blessing!
Love you...
Precious! Thank you for posting all these pictures. You look great, and Myra is beautiful. What a great-looking family! Will be praying for the homecoming and adjustment to #5! Kelli
CONGRATS!!! U all look perfect!!! I am so happy for you and your lovely clan!!!!
Karen
Sue and family,
Myra is such a beatiful little blessing!! I love her little rosebud lips. I bet you all are kissing on them every chance you get. Praise God for her healthy arrival! ~Guat-mamà friend Kelly in MN
Congrats!!! She is beautiful. You look great too.
Me and Jacee just checked out the pics - Jacee says "Myra Jill is the CUTEST thing!" I agree. Celebrating with you guys! We love you.
Congratulations Sue!!! Myra is such a sweet same. She is beautiful!! Many Blessings to you and your family.
~Tina~
Congratulations, Sue and Mike and Kids! What a blessing! And such a beautiful precious gift!
sue!!!!
so happy that myra made her appearance! hope tomorrow goes well bringing all your kids under the same roof! GOD IS SO GOOD!!!
jolynn
Great pics Sis - she couldn't be cuter. Can't wait to see her again today. Love ya! (You look so dang good you terd)
What wonderful news!! We've been wondering if she had arrived yet. Congratulations to you all and God bless! She's absolutely beautiful. (And, I think she looks just like Mabel.) Welcome, Myra -- God's chosen a wonderful family for you to join. We're sending much love your way... Jess, Lloyd, & Amelia
Congradulations Younts!
God is good.
I haven't been on the computer the last couple days and I canNOT believe I missed this!!!!
She is BEAUTIFUL! Welcome to the world baby Myra! You have such a loving and fun family!
Congratulations and have SO much fun with your new bundle of joy!
Roberta
Congratulations - what a blessing! We are thrilled for you.
oH WOW!! I have been so sick I missed everything. How exciting. She is gorgeous and looks so much like the girls. You look awesome too, can't wait to see more. I wish I could come take her pictures. I love the one of your whole family, you are blessed!!
Post a Comment