Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our little boy is growing up!

First it's potty training (which is not going well i might add:) now it's a big bed for our big boy. Last night he slept in his big bed for the 1st time. We never heard a peep out of him. Just went right to sleep and had hardly moved when Madelyn went to get him this morning! What a good kid! I just love my little man!! Here is a short clip of him excited about his new big boy bed!

6 comments:

According to God's Plan! said...

Love the video - oh what a BIG boy he is getting to be - they are all growing up so fast! Wish we could set up a play date, all the boys would have such fun tumbling with each other! Congrats on the big boy bed, that is just awesome & good luck on keeping him in there. Lv, Stac

Michael Yount said...

He really is getting to be a BIG BOY. Thats another big step for such a beautiful little man.

Love Mom & Dad

Anonymous said...

Cute Sus....can't believe he's old enough for that already..time flies.

MamaBird said...

okay...well I was going to write to you and ask about the potty training, but I guess I won't now...hope that starts going better

anyway...that video is so cute...I watched it three times as I sat and listened to our little guy jump around in bed while he's supposed to be going to sleep! How exciting for Elijah to be in a big boy bed...I just love his expressions, his cute lil voice, and seeing him jump around! It was so fun to hear you too, Sue...it felt like I just got to visit you for a few seconds!
Love you...
p.s I love the wall hanging that is over Eli's bed...did you make that?

Mami Sue said...

Robin, i do wish you were visiting me :) The picture in Elijah's room is from my sister. She had it made for him. It is so special :)

Bobbi and Kat said...

Awwwww! What a Big Boy!!! Bazzy has been sleeping in a crib (at 3! but he's so little and doesn't want to switch), but he started climbing out this week and I think it's going to be big boy bed time for us soon too. Your video made me excited to switch. So cute!
Potty training hasn't gone very well for us either. Bazzy's on the "when I feel like it" plan. ;) Good thing he's so stinkin' cute! LOL!