Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SERVING GOD IN ALL THAT WE DO!!
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves,
and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear
from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
6 comments:
I'm so glad to hear she's doing better. She's getting so big. I love the blanket behind her!! Did someone make it?
How precious! Myra is such a little doll...and she sure is growing fast! LOVE seeing all of her smiles!
She is changing sooooo much! Can't believe she's growing so fast. let us know when you need a sitter(s) again!
Kris
yes Kasey, Mike's mom made it. She is amazing with a needle!!
She is absolutely beautiful! She looks a lot like her sisters. I'm glad to hear that she is feeling better and home.
Look at those big eyes, adorable.
Post a Comment