Friday, January 16, 2009

PTL!!

MYRA WILL BE COMING HOME THIS AFTERNOON.
SHE IS MUCH BETTER BUT HAS TO CONTINUE HAVING THE BREATHING TREATMENTS AT HOME. WE WANT TO THANK YOU FOR PRAYERS SAID
FOR OUR FAMILY! GOD IS GOOD!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Oh no I had no clue, hope she if feeling better. I just prayed for her.

Kasey said...

I'm so glad!!!She has good parents who will take care of her!!

Anonymous said...

hi.was just checking your site for myra update. so glad she gets to come home today. know she and mom will do much better in their own beds. let me know what i can do to help out.
love mom

Rose said...

poor baby girl! Glad she is coming home!

MamaBird said...

Praise God that Myra is getting better and back home. I'm still praying for her complete recovery as you continue the breathing treatments...love you...

Bobbi and Kat said...

SO happy she is getting better!!!