Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HOPE Alum get-together!

We had a get-together recently with a couple of Mike's roomies from his college days at HOPE. We try to see them at least once a year. It is such a good time. Our families are all growing and it's fun to watch the kids play, catch up, look back and always eat good food! Here are some pics of our day.


Elijah giving Amelia a hug


Toooo cute


All the kiddos:
Amelia, Madelyn, Julia, Trevor, Myra, Maggie, Eli and Mabel




Uncle Lloyd made Dirt Dessert for the kids--it was yummy!!


Matt and his daughter Julia--she is such a sweetie and so beautiful!!


Elijah loved Uncle Lloyd


Jess and Amelia with Maggie--Amelia loves to
rub ears and she was trying to get Maggies haha

Laurie and Julia watching Eli, Trevor and Mabel play


Amelia getting Madelyn's ear this time--she is too stinkin cute!


Mike, Myra, Dano and Mattro chillin.

3 comments:

Kasey said...

I like it when Q gets together with his alumni friends. It's always a good time.

Jess said...

Aw... thanks so much for posting these, Sue! You always take such awesome pictures. We had such a wonderful time with all you guys. Thanks again for everything. :) It was so great seeing you all. I LOVE those pics of Eli and Amelia!!

Darcy Carmichael said...

I think it's cool you still get together with your old friends from college. I've lost track of all of my friends from Hope except for one :(