Well Mike finally got the hot tub up and running. I found this tub on a garage sale last year for very cheap. It needed a few minor repairs, it had some leaks and Mike hooked up a heat exchanger to it and now we heat it with our Garn which is awesome cause we save $$ on our electric bill. The kids are loving it and I have to say so are mom and dad. We had our best friends over the other night and had 8 out of the 9 kids in there. It started snowing and it was so fun for them!!
Mabel was mad I made her stop playing and take a pic lol
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Posted by Mami Sue at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I have ALWAYS wanted a hot tub! How FUN!!! What a great thing for all the kids to have to play in. Especially in the snow. :)
Post a Comment