Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter 09

What a blessed easter we had. The sun shined all day, revealing God's love for us.



Here is the tribe with their easter duds on that Grandma Kathie made.
Aren't they wonderful?

Here is sweet pea Myra--so adorable!


and the one and only Mabel Jane.....


My handsome young man Elijah...


My beautiful Madelyn....

and my smiley Maggie...
Gramma P. they loved their clothes. You are a very talented and special gramma.! Thank you so much!!


All the eggs the kids colored...


Aunt Sally making Myra giggle...


love that open mouth grin....


Madelyn really enjoying her sprinkle donut...


cute pic of Mags....


bubba chowin down...Grandma Kathy Ebels surprised the kids and brought them all sprinkle donuts for an easter surprise. They were thrilled :)


one of Madelyn's eggs...


Maggie ready to dip...


Mabel checkin out her blue egg...


Mabel watching her egg turn color....


all our colors.
HAPPY EASTER TO OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY

6 comments:

Kasey said...

I love the fabric on their outfits!! So bright and happy. Great pics. I'm glad you enjoyed your Easter as well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures! They are all adorable!!! Yes, Grandma P is talented!
Kris

Katie said...

Where did you get the dresses?? I love those!! You all look so good and happy. God Bless.

Darcy Carmichael said...

Their dresses are cute! I wish I was that good!

It looks like you all had an enjoyable Easter!

Bobbi and Kat said...

Wow are those dresses cute!!! She is very talented! Isn't it fun to try to match 4 girls and then a boy. :) Thank goodness for single color boy polos. LOL! Your kids are so adorable!

MamaBird said...

I love, love the Easter clothes...what fun, pretty material...and Eli is so handsome in his coordinating outfit!
'Glad you all have such a wonderful Easter and had some sunshine.