We finally got Myra in the hot tub now that it's warmed up a bit.
She loved it. Here she is with my sister Sal splashin it up!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Hot tub baby
Posted by Mami Sue at 8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SERVING GOD IN ALL THAT WE DO!!
We finally got Myra in the hot tub now that it's warmed up a bit.
She loved it. Here she is with my sister Sal splashin it up!
Posted by Mami Sue at 8:03 AM
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves,
and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear
from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
8 comments:
OK Sue - since we can't go down the page - due to SOME ONE putting No Feets on the blog.... we may just have to ban you from blogging! Thanks for the warning so we didn't go any further! I think you all need to have your heads examined - that is such "Not a Kroes" thing....! Kait could have died young, you know!
Kris
How cute! That hot tub looks so inviting :)
Looks like fun!
your sister looksjustlike you! how are you? Do you ver post on Bethany boards anymore? Rose
hi Rose, i hope you come back and read this--i need the link to your blog--i miss seeing Brody!! my e-mail is moose9mile@yahoo.com
yah--we are identical twins--not sure if you knew that :) I visit the boards once in a while--it just isn't the same as it was when we were in our processes--do you write anymore?? so good to catch up with you!!
That was so fun!! What a peanut!
Oh I'm so jealous. That looks like SO much fun! Charlotte would LOVE that. My girls are going to love the snake pictures too. Not my favorite either, but Mia would have been ALL over that. :)
She looks so much like her wow, you all look alike. I wish I had a hot tub and some privacy. I could get one and but I could see about 17 houses. Looks like everyon is happy.
Post a Comment