Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SERVING GOD IN ALL THAT WE DO!!
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves,
and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear
from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
5 comments:
OH TOO CUTE!!! I love pics of your beautiful kids, they always make me SMILE!!! Lv, Stac
THE LOOK ON ELI'S FACE IN THE LAST PICTURE IS PRICELESS! YOUR KIDS DO HAVE FUN!
KRIS
Your kids are all absolutely adorable...and obviously a lot of fun! The last two pics are hilarious...first that huge smile on Eli's face and then that poor, sad look...like he just figured out the joke is on him...I *almost* feel bad for laughing :) TOO, TOO CUTE!
HAHAHA - EJ's expressions in these are hilarious! Like "Mooooom, why are you taking these pictures AGAIN?!?!" Love it!
I am CRACKING UP!!! I have seen that same look on Bazzy's face when they dress him up. Poor boys. LOL! They all look adorable. :)
Post a Comment