Daddy got a new FISHTV--He is pumped!!
G&G got all the grand-kids matching garb!
Each Fam got a new POOL!!!!!
We got our long awaited Popcorn Cart!!!---it's awesome!!
As you can see---I was ecstatic!!! :)
-----------------------------------------------------
ok--I made the kids do a little photo shoot on
Christmas Day--they were all dressed up cute
w/ their matching out fits--so here are a few
of each--needless to say-----Mabel stole the show!!
Madelyn looks so grown up!!
Elijah--------as sweet as ever!!
Maggie--lil Miss Princess!!
----------------------------------------
The 6 of us just before church on Christmas Morning!
Our 4 cuties with their matching outfits!!
Mabel in her new bath-robe!
Elijahs new scooper truck!
Maggie's new hand made hat---cute cute!!
Friday, December 28, 2007
More Christmas Pics!!!!!
Posted by Mami Sue at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Really enjoyed the pictures.
Keep them coming!
That little Mabel!!!! Your kiddos are all gorgeous!!! I'll be over for some popcorn!!!
PS...... The Marriott wasn't the same without you guys!
Your children are breathtakingingly gorgeous!! I'm pumped about your popcorn cart!! How cool! and what is a fish TV???? Happy New Year!!
roseann,
you know what, im not even quite sure but i think it goes under the water and you have a screen that you can see the fish with--????
my husband and his toys :0)
what are ya gonna do with em' :)
Post a Comment