Thursday, January 3, 2008

Can you put up with a few more??

ok so it's the new year but I am behind on
posting all our good Christmas pictures so
you'll have to bear with me as I get the rest
up on the blog--anyway, I know you all
enjoy pictures...........

Mabel being her goofy self!


All the grandkids with G & G -----Photo A


Photo B lol!!!!!


How can you resist this sweet face??


Elijah on his new Hippo!


Uncle Matt & Mabel gettin in some snuggle time!


Elijah's new neck pillow for the car.


Mabel's new neck pillow......


and Maggies---it's a monkey!


and last but not least, Madelyn neck pillow!





Look at all that technology:) Guess which one
is mine??? and which is Mike's??? :)


Here is Mike with his brother and sister!


Madelyn and her cousin Jacee--they could be
sisters huh?


and all the grandkids together!!!! So special!!!

1 comments:

vzadventures said...

What a fun family you have! I have dreams of my kiddos getting together for the holidays someday with all their kids running around. I'm an only child, so I'm THRILLED about having a big family now. :) Bazzy has that same Hippo and LOVES it! I love peeking in at your pictures! :)
Roberta