Yep--I step in the shower for 2 minutes
and this is what I come out to. Guess I
didn't hide the make-up well enough :0
Mabel's way of how lipstick should be applied:)
"Hi, I'm Denise" (hence The girl form of Dennis:)
"Don't forget to get some on your teeth"
He He He!!!!!!!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Dennis the Menace (in female form)
Posted by Mami Sue at 2:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sue - Ya gotta love her! She is one of a kind - I love her spirit, her wit, her personality - she is one of a kind! ANYTIME you need a break from them - let me know, I would love to have them.
Aunt Kris
Sue!! She is adorable!! I loved getting to see the 3 smallest ones at Aunt Kath's the other night! Wish I could have seen Madelyn! Seriously Sue, call us one Saturday night and my mom and I will take the 4 of them and you and Mike can go out for a dinner or something!!! We would LOVE them!!!
Cousin Kait
Post a Comment