Saturday, January 26, 2008

My little boy!!

Yes, a little boy, a toddler! He is not mami's
baby anymore--and this new haircut makes
him look even older! Oh cherish these days!

OH

WHAT

A

LITTLE

STUD!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was sooooooo glad I got to see the 3 little ones Friday night at Kaths - it's been a while! What a hoot all 3 are. I wish I had had all evening to spend with them.
Aunt Kris

Jay Price said...

HI
LOVE ELI'S HAIRCUT, MABEL LOOKS GOOD IN RED LIPSTICK. NEVER A DULL MOMENT. LOVE MOM P

vzadventures said...

What a handsome little man! His haircut looks great. I can totally relate to not liking that "older" look though, cuz they just don't look like a baby anymore. :( Stop growing kids!!!
Mabel's lipstick face is hilarious. My little Mia and her would be quite the team if they ever get together. Double trouble! :) Keep life interesting, right?!?