I love capturing all Eli's expressions on
film. Here are a few I just love about him!



How cute is that? :)
Monday, March 3, 2008
Fun with my son!!
Posted by Mami Sue at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SERVING GOD IN ALL THAT WE DO!!
I love capturing all Eli's expressions on
film. Here are a few I just love about him!



How cute is that? :)
Posted by Mami Sue at 12:13 PM
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves,
and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear
from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
5 comments:
Sue - Elijah is absolutely adorable -- he's quite the little model -- your pictures of him (and all of your children) are so great. I LOVE Mabel's Butt Crack story, and what a perfect follow-up with Eli and the toilet paper! Our little guy discovered he "fun" of toilet paper today...oh boy! Love, Robin
Love the pics of Elijah, and the other stories as well. Can't wait to get back North and see them all in person.
Love Dad
He is just adorable! You are a great photographer, but of course it doesn't hurt that you have such a cute model!
What a CUTIE!!! He is very expressive and the pictures are awesome! I cracked up at the story of Mabel too. I had Kris read it and he said "Wow, she really IS a lot like Mia." I'm always worried when she's talking to someone and I'm not sure what it's about. Yikes! :)
Sue,
I love his toesies in the last picture....too precious!
Post a Comment