We were reminded of this on Wed. March 5
when we found out we are expecting #5 in
late October. Yes, WE ARE PREGNANT!!!
WOW!!!!!!!! What a big shock but a BIGGER
blessing. We have now gotten over most
of the shock and are getting very excited
for this new baby! The kids are already
rubbing mommy's tummy and jumping
up and down with joy about this news.
We are so blessed! Now we are pondering
who this lil one is going to look like :)
Will it be another Mabel Jane with her sassy
but confidant personality??
Will it be another dark haired, brown eyed
Elijah Steven with his contagious giggle and sweet
personality? (doubtful but you never know--lol:)
Will it be another Maggie Jean, with her drama-
girl actions and loveable personality?
Or, will it be another Madelyn Sue, with her
intelligent and gentle-hearted personality?
Well, all we can do is wait and see what God
blesses us with for #5. We do know that HE
has had this little life in HIS arms for so long,
just waiting to give her/him to us at the
very perfect time, and that this new life will
be it's own little personality that we will love
and raise and thank God every day for!!
We covet your prayers thru-out the next
9 months of waiting~ Thank You!!!!!!
Genesis 9:7 As for you, be fruitful and increase in number;
multiply on the earth and increase upon it."
(we are definetly obeying God's command on this part:)
Friday, March 7, 2008
God IS in Control!!!!
Posted by Mami Sue at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
You guys!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
We are so happy for all of you. Number 5 for you, but 15 (grandkids) for us.
Love, MOM % DAD
We're so happy to have another one join the fam and make it even bigger! Congrats Yount fam!
CONGRATULATIONS! It is great that such a good, loving, Christ-centered family is growing in size! May God continue to bless you! Maybe you'll catch up to us someday!
HI EVERYONE
LOVE THE BABY PICTURES, WE ARE SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS NEW LITTLE ONE, ALWAYS ROOM FOR ONE MORE. WHAT A BLESSING
LOVE MOM & DAD PRICE
awwww. how cool! iam so happy for u! that is great! ~roseann
Congratulations! Here goes Grandma Kathie's name wall again! I loved the pictures! What a mixture this one will be - strong willed, gentle, vocal (from Mabel) and blonde haired little boy! Yup, it's time for another boy. If you run out of room, we can always take a couple of girls off your hands!
Love Aunt Kris
From one Mommy of soon-to-be-five to another....CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOW!!! I cannot WAIT to see what your new little one will be. I was thinking it would be great for Baz to have a brother, but I also kinda wanted him to remain the King of the Castle (LOL!), so I truly left it up to God~ since He knows best anyways. :) I hope you are feeling OK! YAY!!!! :)
SUE!!!!!!!!!!!!! What an amazing blessing!!!!!!!! You give that sweet little baby pats from me! I can't wait to see you and your growing tummy! God is so good!!!!!
Congratulations on your wonderful news! I am so exciting for you and praising God for this amazing blessing...your new addition couldn't ask for a better family! I am praying for you and Baby Yount. LOVE all the baby pics...and your children all have such beautiful names...can't wait to see what you choose for #5! Love, Robin
oops....meant to say "I am so excited for you..." and I truly am! It seems that the molar Jackson is cutting right now is affecting two of us around here!
Congrats to you all -- what wonderful news! We're so happy for you guys. :) (Hee... I almost feel like I didn't get the memo -- first Matt & Laurie, now you! I feel like Lloyd and I have a job to do.)
Much love and blessings to you all! Jess & Lloyd
Post a Comment