Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm tagged!!

Yup, Lou tagged me. This is kinda fun--I have never been tagged before in
blog world so here we go......
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I am: a mother, wife, daughter, sister and woman of God!
I think: we pay to much $$ for a christian education for our children---but it's worth it!
I know: that there is a God and that He loves us more than we can fathom!
I want: 3 weeks at my favorite beach in the world--Holden Beach N.C
I wish: I was more patient
I hate: gossip and betrayel
I miss: the care-freeness of high-school :)
I fear: losing someone I care about
I feel: passionate about adoption
I hear: Handy Manny Cartoon and Elijah whining
I smell: the fresh smells of spring thru my screen door--yay!
I crave: any and every food right now---what do ya expect--I'm pregnant :0)
I search: all the time for what God wants me to be doing and how I can be a better person.
I wonder: what heaven will be like!!!
I regret: the arguments I have with my hubby
I love: having christian friends
I ache: for Guatemala and the poverty there
I care: for our youth group
I always: eat too many sweets :)
I am not: going to hell
I believe: that only through Jesus will we have eternal life
I dance: to rockin songs with my kids
I sing: in my praise team at my church
I cry: a lot lately--hormones :)
I don't always: say the right things
I fight: for my kids and what I believe
I write: on the Bethany Boards
I win: every time my kids say "I love you mom"
I lose: playing webkinz games with my kids
I never: have enough time for ANYTHING!
I confuse: my three girls who all start with M all the time
I listen: to Mike snore---a lot!!
I can usually be found: taking an afternoon nap
I am scared: of my kids not growing up with Jesus in their hearts
I need: a long vaca with my hubby
I am happy about: the friends I have in my life
I hope: God comes soon to take us to our heavenly home
I am tagging: Sally, Roberta and Darcy :) he he

3 comments:

Bobbi and Kat said...

Thanks for tagging me! :) I needed that distraction today. I feel like baby time is getting closer (contracting!!!) and it's making me kinda nervous. It was fun to do that and not think for a bit. ;)

Where did you get Elijah's shirt??? That is the cutest thing EVER! It would "fit" Sebastian well too. ha ha. He makes me very tired some days! :)

Darcy Carmichael said...

Well, I kept some of your answers as my own, but I put it on my blog as well. You'll have to go check it out!

Mollie and Rob Osborn said...

I learned new things about you... :)
I also wanted to thank you and Mike for the house warming gift! You guys are so awesome! I love it and it looks so nice on my counter.