Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SERVING GOD IN ALL THAT WE DO!!
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves,
and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear
from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
6 comments:
Oh, boy! I can tell from Eli's face that he probably keeps you pretty busy...he looks like he's always having fun...he is so stinkin' adorable! That shirt is too cute....and too perfect! Try and take it easy Sue, and don't get too exhausted...Love ya
Oh my that shirt is so funny! I am sure he keeps you pretty busy. I miss all of you very much!!! Ill be home in a month from probably tomorrow!!! YAY
I love that shirt! Where did you get it? By the look on his face, he must keep you as busy as at least two little girls! One thing I was reminded of just last week is that, "This too shall pass." This stage of life will fly by and then we'll look back wishing they were that little again!
Sue, is that big boy that little baby I met at the Marriott?? He looks so BIG! Can we please freeze these babies?? How are YOU feeling?? Got a bump yet??
love you!
I tagged you! Go check my blog!
LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment