Monday, May 12, 2008

Mabel turns 3!

Mabel will be 3 years old tomorrow on the 13th of May.
I can't believe she is only turing 3 as she acts and
talks like she could be 5. :) She is a true
ham and makes us laugh all the time! We had her
party yesterday on mother's day so we could celebrate
both events at once. It was such a nice party and she
got so many nice, cute things. The first gift she opened
was from Grandma Great Zinger--it was a new pink dress
and so she put it on and wore it for the rest of the day.
These pics are a bit mixed up so please forgive that and
also my camera has been acting up so some are a bit fuzzy--
sorry~


blowing out her candles.....


hi-fiving grandpa after she got them out....


this girl is obsessed with shoes---I mean obsessed,
so that is what daddy said should be on her cake :)


a new baby doll......


obviously thrilled with this gift :)........


she sang along to herself as we all
sang the "Happy Birthday tune"......


she had to clap too.......


blow Mabel blow........



her new dress--she looooooves it.......


another new baby doll--she loves dolls.....


trying to get this gift out.......


a new computer just for me!!!!!!!


love love love my new bear!!!!!!!

Thanks to all who came to my party--it was sooo
much fun!!!!!

5 comments:

Bobbi and Kat said...

Happy Birthday Mabel!!! I'm sure your Mommy LOVED being able to celebrate Mother's Day AND your birthday on the same day. How cool!!!

I LOVE your new pink dress! Mia said "Oooooo PRETTY" when she saw it! :) So happy you had so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Mabel Janey! We love you! We hope you have fun with your Ling Ling Panda!

Mishwe said...

Mable, Miss Mable ~ You are a girl after my own heart, with your love for shoes!!! Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!!!! Looks like you had quite the time :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mabel Jane!! Love your cake with shoes-- fits you to a T!!!

Kait

Darcy Carmichael said...

Happy Birthday, Mabel. I think you and Sabra would get along nicely as she also LOVES shoes! I'm glad to see you had a great birthday.