Every year 9 other ladies and I get together for a weekend
and have a HUGE garage sale at my place. It really is a lot
of work but fun too and the extra $ made helps too :)
This year we as a group made over $2000.00 in two
days. We had good weather (a little chilly) and had lots
of fun eating and seeing familiar faces. Here are a few pics
for you to get an idea just how full my barn gets every year
--it's crazy we can fill it like this year after year :) Several
folks who visited this year commented on how nice our sale
was~ that was nice to hear. We do have nice, quality items and
poeple remember this--that is why we do so well every year!


Monday, May 12, 2008
The best Garage Sale around!!!
Posted by Mami Sue at 9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
OH, I wish i was closer. I LOVE garage sales!!! :) I'm so happy it was a great success! It's always nice to get rid of some stuff and make some money at the same time! ;)
Looks like you ladies put on quite the sale, Sue! Wow! Wish I lived in your neighborhood! I am coveting the quilt rack in one of the pics...been watching for one of those for a while now. So glad you made a bundle and thinned out the stuff we all seem to accumulate each year. ~Kelly in MN
I wish I would have known you were having it. I was actually over that way and it looks like you had a lot of good stuff. Congratulations on doing so well.
Post a Comment