Wednesday, June 11, 2008

X OR Y ????

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES ANOTHER GIRL!!
WE ARE THRILLED WITH THIS NEWS AND ARE PRAISING GOD THAT
HE IS BLESSING US WITH MORE PINK AT THE YOUNT HOUSE!!!!!
NO SURPRISES HERE--I MEAN C'MON--THIS IS MIKE WE'RE
TALKING ABOUT HERE--DID WE EXPECT ANYTHING OTHER THAN
PINK??? NO!!! AND WE ARE OVER THE MOON!
ELIJAH WILL BE KING OF THE CASTLE NOW!!!!!
PLEASE PRAY FOR CONTINUED HEALTH FOR MOMMA AND BABY M???
DUE DATE: NOV. 9
LOVE YOU ALL~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I can't wait to hear the name choices and see her when she is born!!!!

Jenny (Gracie's mommy)

MamaBird said...

How exciting! Congrats on your news...I admit I was secretly pulling for Elijah to maintain his status as king and hoping it would be a girl ;) Can't wait to see the newest beauty of the family. I'm praying for your sweet Baby M and you too, Momma. Love ya...

Darcy Carmichael said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It's nice to know we aren't the only ones that have only girls! I'm sure she will be just as beautiful as all your girls are.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! Can't wait to welcome this new gift of life into the family!!!

Kait

Susan said...

What wonderful, WONDERFUL news!!! You had me on the "x or y" thing. :D Congratulations!!! --much love, Susan

Katie said...

Oh yeah, your like me I'm happy with whatever. God know what we need so I never questioned it. How exciting, any names picked out yet??

Anonymous said...

Oh MY GOSH!!! I am so happy for all of you :)

Love, Neeca :)

Anonymous said...

We are super excited to welcome a little blonde cutie-pie girl into our family again!

vzadventures said...

IT'S A GIRL!?! How exciting!!! :)
Bazzy can definitely tell Elijah that it's GOOD to be the KING!

I'm so happy for you and I hope the rest of your pregnancy is safe and enjoyable. Congratulations! :)