On August 4 our Maggie turned 5 years old.
She woke up that morning and said "mom,
I'm not bigger today" and I said "no you're
the same size just a year older" and she said,
"but I thought I'd be bigger today b/c now I'm
5" . Too cute--she is such a fun little girl, she
loves bugs, frogs, snakes, rocks--anything outside.
Here are a few pics of her big day....
Her and her big cousin Kait share the same birthday
so we had a little get-together with her.
A new book signed by the author....
All set for school with a new back-pack....
Fun, girly stuff from Aunt Kris......
A new lunch bag.....
A bug vaccuum......too cool........
she's lovin her new pack....
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Happy Birthday Maggie Jean!
Posted by Mami Sue at 11:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Happy Birthday, Maggie! You are such a doll.
Love, Robin
Post a Comment