Monday, September 29, 2008

9 & 2

In September we celebrate 2 birthdays. Madelyn's & Elijah's.
Madelyn was 9 on Sept. 23 and Elijah was 2 on Sept. 21.
We had family over for cake and ice cream--and the two of
them got really nice gifts--too many as always!
Here are some pics of our day.....




















As you can see, Madelyn got a B-ball hoop for
her b-day from mom and dad and all her
grandparents--she looooves it!!

5 comments:

According to God's Plan! said...

Looks like such fun - kids are all so beautiful & look so delighted w/ all the bday fun!!!

I also LOVE the belly shot above, that is just great - hope things go well for you as you get close, I'll be praying for ya!!!

- Stac

MamaBird said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Madelyn and Elijah! That b-ball hoop is awesome...and I love that pic of Elijah enjoying his cake. What a priceless pic!
I've missed your updates...glad you are doing well and having good times w/ the fam...
Love you...

Bobbi and Kat said...

Happy BIRTHDAY guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics Sue! You need to change their ages in your side bar now :)

Darcy Carmichael said...

Happy Birthday to Madelyn and Elijah! It looks like they had so much fun.

I also like the belly shot. I hope you are enjoying the pregnancy. I know three people who are all due in December!