Some of you have been asking for a belly picture--
here is one of me and our kitty Jersey. I just love
this cat. She is so cuddly and here she has a perfect
resting spot in the valley lol! 6 more weeks to go--
pray my body can go 6 more weeks and that the
swelling in my feet and ankels goes away.
Monday, September 29, 2008
BELLY PIC
Posted by Mami Sue at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Sue - you look adorable! Love the cat....she looks just like Ozzie. Thanks for the new pictures - can't believe Madelyn is 9! Where in the world do those 9 years go - she was just being passed around at the Kroes Christmas! Eli is adorable - love the cake pictures!
Kris
Jersey sure does look comfy there and you look fabulous...can't believe there's only 6 more weeks...praying for you and Baby M both as always.
Love....
Awwwwww....look at your cute belly!!! It seems like only yesterday that I looked like that. and WOW do I remember hurting and being SO swollen! It's the WORST!!! Try to remind yourself it's almost over and soon you'll have a sweet little muffin to cuddle with. It's SO nice to have that again! :)
Sue you look great! Praying you feel good and baby is healthy and strong!
Sue I love the belly shot!! Hard to believe that in just 6 short weeks we'll have a new addition to the family!! Can't wait to meet the little blonde head!!! I definaly remember when Madelyn was born--crazy how time flies!! Praying that the swelling goes down and you will have an easy 6 weeks!!
--Kait
Sue, you look wonderful! When I get to that stage, the water retention starts accruing... EVERYWHERE. Look how slim your arms are! Ugh. Some people are so lucky. :) Is Elijah ready for this yet?
Finally a picture, times sure does fly when it is not you. I can't believe she is almost here!!!
Post a Comment