Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SERVING GOD IN ALL THAT WE DO!!
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves,
and pray, and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear
from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
12 comments:
Super Cute Pics Sue!!! I love the one of all the kids by the birch tree!! -- Amy
Beautiful fall pictures Sue!! Looks like Elijiah enjoys them, Selvi is rather difficult but they are BOTH always SO CUTE!!!
Beautiful!! You take such wonderful pictures!! I love Elijah's haircut!!
Cute pics Sis - when did you buzz Eli?? He looks like he's five! :)
Love the pictures! Amazing how much they change in looks from one entry to the other -- and Eli, when did he become the 'young man'! The girls are just beautiful - you take wonderful pictures - love looking at them!
Kris
Sue you took such GREAT pics...beautiful landscape and your gorgeous children make for wonderful pics! I really love the b/w's, the shots of them posing in the tall grass, the super close-up of Eli, the "head shot" of them all lying on the ground...I could go on and on...and I LOVE Eli's new "do." He looks so handsome and grown-up! I just want to kiss those adorable cheeks everytime I see a pic of him!
WHAT ADORABLE GRANDKIDS!
GRANDMA KATHIE
Sue,
I would LOVE for our families to get together and play -- if only we lived closer! I bet my Elisabeth and your Maggie, and my Isabelle and your Mabel, and my Jett and your Elijah would really give us a run for our money!!! :) The problem is, I think Ty would be so smitten with Madelyn -- and simultaneously embarrassed about it -- that he'd never get out of the car. :) Love your crew!
These are so cute, I can't believe how blonde your kids hair is. I assume the new baby will have really light hair too. These are darling, some suitable for framing.
GREAT pictures!!! So many good ones! I've been planning on getting fall pics and just haven't been able to go out and do them! Good motivation after seeing how cute yours are! :)
Great pictures! I will have to get my kids out and see if I can take any pictures that are as good as yours. I really like the ones that you did close up of their faces.
Loved all these pics..... They are all precious! How long until Baby M is here?/
Post a Comment