Monday, October 13, 2008

The nursery is ready

The nursery is ready for Baby M!!!!







4 comments:

Kasey said...

Cute. i like the polka dots.

MamaBird said...

How exciting! The nursery looks so sweet...I love the colors and the polka dots. Can't wait to see pics of Baby M in her cute room!
Love you...

Katie said...

So sweet, Laurens is light pink with Hot pink polka dots and green polka dots. So cute, can't wait to see your new baby.

vzadventures said...

Oh my goodness!!! SO adorable! Are you just so excited? I gotta say, there is something special about having a baby again. Maybe it's because you know how fast it goes and how special those little baby moments are. I want to inhale every SECOND of that baby-time! How special it will be to put your sweet little M in that room! Can't wait until she arrives and I can't wait to learn her name! :)