I love to find the kids matching outfits for Christmas
and I can usually do that at The Children's Place store.
This year was so fun. I had to do a little photo shoot on
Christmas morning with them--here are the results:
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas Photo Shoot!
Posted by Mami Sue at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You have such a beautiful family! We pray you have a wonderful year in 2009!
Love these pics...and the outfits! The girls are all so beautiful...and Elijah is so handsome and growing so much...love that smile!
Sue and Mike: The girls are growing up so fast and oh so beautiful! And Elijah, WOW what a handsome boy. Loved the video of his new bed. Sender's still in his crib. It's so hard to believe how much time has passed since meeting in Guatemala. Happy New Year to All! Tama, Tim, Ally and Sender
Post a Comment