Friday, December 26, 2008

Winter Wonderland

The amount of snow we have gotten in N. Michigan
already this winter is unreal. It is kind of a pain but
also so beautiful! I had to capture some of this beauty
around our house in the woods. It is gorgeous!






















5 comments:

MamaBird said...

I see how living with that day-to-day can be a pain, but it sure is beautiful! Your pictures are awesome...they look like postcard pics :) ....I just LOVE the fifth one with the snow-covered trees in the middle! GORGEOUS!

I hope you all are keeping warm in all of that. This southern girl is getting cold just looking at it!

Love you...

Katie said...

That is so pretty though. I wished I lived closer we could have lots of fun letting the kids sled down some of those hills. Happy New Year!

Bobbi and Kat said...

Wow! That is beautiful!!! Great pictures! :)

Rose said...

absolutley beautiful!!!!!
the kids too!!! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW! How beautiful! We sure don't get snow like that here in Indiana.