Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We are here..........really :}

To our friends and family,
we apologize for not posting any updates lately on our blog. It has been a busy summer so far and we are enjoying it. Plus we are having difficulities uploading photos onto blogger for some

reason. I have tried a few different times with no success but I promise to keep trying. Just
wanted to give you an update on us and let you know we are busy doing fun summer things like
softball, canoeing, camping etc. All the kids are doing great. Madelyn is getting ready to show her pig in the annual Youth Show in Falmouth, that is always a fun week. Maggie is getting ready to celebrate her 6th birthday in a couple weeks. She wants 3 girls over for a slumber party :)
Mabel is busy in her world of make believe. Lately her name is Rapunzel and she lays multiple baby turtles a day!! Elijah is such a little boy, loves the dirt and to play with trucks. We are still working on the potty training, it is going ok. His vocabulary is expanding and it is fun to listen to him talk. Myra will be 9 months old in a couple weeks. She is such a happy baby. She is not crawling yet, still stationary and that is ok with us!! She says Da Da all the time and loves to be outside.
Well, I promise to keep trying to get some pics up here......
Hope this post finds you all well and that God is blessing you richly this summer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue -Thanks for the update - for those of us whoes children won't show they how to facebook or any other cool type of communication! I'm not sure I'm ready to be a 'great aunt' to turtles -- too many shower presents to buy! I hope Mabel never looses that imagination she has -- she will do great things with it. Can't believe how big all your kids are getting -- enjoy them while they are small - before you know it they will be getting married or moving to Wyoming! Remember, I'm available to take your kids anytime - you may or may not get them back!
Kris